Scroll down to see what others are doing. We hope you’ll be inspired as you read, laugh, think and consider how we are all being more conscious of creating a brighter, more sustainable future!
Share this fun “recycled” folksong as a part of your Earth Day or other ecology-related activities. Get the free mp3 download on DARIA’s Earth Day 2013 page, or make up your own verses and keep the great message spreading. To … Continue reading
Carolyn from The Pleasantest Thing just did a great post encouraging parents to find a space where the kids can get messy, have fun and explore nature right in their own backyard. She included planting, dirt play, natural sculpture and even an area for mom to relax while kids enjoyed their new space.
Check out the post as well as her entire blog here:
- 168 – She Shares Ideas for Homemade Heartfelt Presents – For Mother’s Day or Any Day!
- 167 – Make The Easiest Worm Box – Ever!
- 166 – Don’t Throw Out Your Easter Egg Dye – Use It To Make Rainbow Seashells!
- 165 – She Shows You How To Color Easter Eggs With All Natural Dyes!
- 164 – She Shows You 10 Ways to Craft With Pine Cones
- 163 – She Shares How To Make Music A Part of Homeschool Learning By Creating Recycled/Inexpensive Instruments!
- 162 – They Show You How To Make Homemade Laundry Detergent
- 161 – She Creates Homemade Toys For Crafty and Creative Fun!
- 160 – Her Kindergarten Creates With Cardboard!
- 159 – She Shares Great Ideas For “Thrifty Teaching” and Awesome Homemade Fun!
- 158 – Enjoy Flowers In Winter Without Adding To Your Carbon Footprint – Force Some Forsythia!
- (157) They Show You How To Be A Friend To Pollinators
- 156 – They Show You How To Raise Chickens – In Your Backyard!
- (155) She Knows What To Do With Pieces of Fabric Scraps – Haiti Peace Quilts!
- (154) They’ve Turned A Trashed Trampoline into a Great Way To Raise Poultry!
- (153) They Collect Shells and Trash at The Beach!
- (152) They “Teach Their Children Well”
- (151) This 15 Year Old Is Teaching Her Parents A Thing or Two About Being Green!
- (150) She Encourages Others To Beautify The Earth With Gardens and Trees!