Scroll down to see what others are doing. We hope you’ll be inspired as you read, laugh, think and consider how we are all being more conscious of creating a brighter, more sustainable future!
Share this fun “recycled” folksong as a part of your Earth Day or other ecology-related activities. Get the free mp3 download on DARIA’s Earth Day 2013 page, or make up your own verses and keep the great message spreading. To … Continue reading
One of my favorite blogs – Kindergarten Basics Blogspot – always shares simple ideas on how parents and teachers can make learning fun. In this easy craft, kids learn to tie a bow and get to repeat the process over and over to complete a one-of-a-kind wreath for mom (or grandmom) to enjoy.
Although store-bought gifts are nice, many parents and grandparents point to homemade treasures, cards or simple gifts from their children as their most prized possessions for their sentimental value. This mother’s day craft allows you to upcycle scraps of ribbons and a few other basic materials and end up with a great gift any child would be proud of.
- 167 – Make The Easiest Worm Box – Ever!
- 166 – Don’t Throw Out Your Easter Egg Dye – Use It To Make Rainbow Seashells!
- 165 – She Shows You How To Color Easter Eggs With All Natural Dyes!
- 164 – She Shows You 10 Ways to Craft With Pine Cones
- 163 – She Shares How To Make Music A Part of Homeschool Learning By Creating Recycled/Inexpensive Instruments!
- 162 – They Show You How To Make Homemade Laundry Detergent
- 161 – She Creates Homemade Toys For Crafty and Creative Fun!
- 160 – Her Kindergarten Creates With Cardboard!
- 159 – She Shares Great Ideas For “Thrifty Teaching” and Awesome Homemade Fun!
- 158 – Enjoy Flowers In Winter Without Adding To Your Carbon Footprint – Force Some Forsythia!
- (157) They Show You How To Be A Friend To Pollinators
- 156 – They Show You How To Raise Chickens – In Your Backyard!
- (155) She Knows What To Do With Pieces of Fabric Scraps – Haiti Peace Quilts!
- (154) They’ve Turned A Trashed Trampoline into a Great Way To Raise Poultry!
- (153) They Collect Shells and Trash at The Beach!
- (152) They “Teach Their Children Well”
- (151) This 15 Year Old Is Teaching Her Parents A Thing or Two About Being Green!
- (150) She Encourages Others To Beautify The Earth With Gardens and Trees!
- (149) She Isn’t Crazy – She Upcycles Stuff Into New Cool Items and Gifts!